miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2007

Task nº 1


Hi everyone!!!


One of my favourites websites in my (few) afternoons of leisure is http://www.minijuegos.com/.


How did I find this site??....well, I like to see what my brother does in the computer, and he is a player boy.....in the good sense of the word.....of course. So, one day he was playing a game that call my attention, and I ask him for the name of the page.


I visit this page almost every day....some games could be very addictive, at least for me. I can spend hours playing Diamond Mine....trying to get a better score. Besides, in this site there`s always appearing new games, and I have to play them!


And finally, I like this page because their games are easy to download, short and with many categories. Ah!...and the most important......you have a lot of fun with them!!




No hay comentarios: