miércoles, 3 de octubre de 2007


Task nº3


The teacher gave me the option of changing a bit this task.....a piece of art for a song.
Björk was on 10 november at the stadium San Carlos of Apoquindo (away from the civilization), after her first presentation almost ten years ago.
She's one of my favourite artist, she is from Island....and that was my opportunity to listen her in live.
I was there!!!!! Singing her songs, fighting with people who covered my view towards her......
It was wonderful!!!! She is so beautiful, and listening her in live, it was like I listen her albums.....there's no difference.
When I saw her (well, a point for the distance) I started to shout and I felt so happy =D At that time I would like to be in the vip area =(......
Well, the second song of that night was "Unravel"...it´s not a song of the most popular ones, but its simplicity is its beauty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqetb1wnuqg (in Chile) or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCBotbZTw-U&NR=1 (its video).
When I listened it, I almost cried, because I couldn't believe that she was going to sing one of my favourite songs....
Well, the only thing I hope is that when I get enough money to pay a vip entrance, she continues on tours, even in Europe I'll go to see her and repeat that magical experiencie ;-).........

No hay comentarios: