martes, 25 de diciembre de 2007

Task nº4



The blog that I´ll assess it´s Gabriela´s blog because I know her more and I´m sure that she will not annoy for the things I`ll write.
Well, one of the things that I like of this blog i'ts the layout that she has choose (it`s my 2º favourite after the one that I have) because it´s colours and the pattern formed by the circles. Another thing that I like it´s the colour of the letters because it combines with the layout, but I don´t like the size of the this because it´s too small and I´m short-sighted...unfortunately...
A weak point of this blog it´s the lack of a personal touch... She should put her profile, her favourite links, films, songs, artist, etc...
A strong point of this blog are the post because they carry out the proposed and they give to the blog the authenticity necessary that characterizes the web site.
Another bad point it´s that the blog it`s not updated regularly, but I can´t criticize this because my own blog it´s not updated with the frecuency that I should, so it´s a little bit shameless of me...xp....



No hay comentarios: